Free Demo Program
At Velorangutan, we offer a fleet of bicycles available for demo to customers looking to purchase a new bike. The intended purpose of the demos are to assist customers in researching their new bike purchase. They are not loaner bikes while your bike is in for service. We offer our demo bikes for free. Please be respectful of our bikes and treat them as you would your own.
- A credit card preAuthorization is required to take one. It just shows as pending on your account until the bike is returned then it is removed.
- Demos are available for 2-3 days at a time. We want you to get a good feel for the bike and believe you need to get at least 2 rides on one. This give you time to reset the suspension if needed and adjust ergonomics.
- We currently are not offering rentals for out of town visitors nor loaner bikes while your bike may be in for service.
- Please do not ride in muddy conditions for the sake of the trails and our bikes!
- When in possession, make sure it is secure. Locked bikes on racks get stolen.
- Link to Demo bike Waiver: https://app.hellosign.com/s/CRRhLJv6
Here is our current Demo Fleet:
Ibis Mountain Bikes:
- Ripmo V2 Carbon in Medium and Large.
- Ripley V4S in Medium and Large
Yeti Mountain Bikes:
- SB120 in Medium and Large
- SB140 29er in Medium and Large
Specialized Mountain Bikes:
- Epic EVO in S2 and S3 sizes.
- Stumpjumper in S2 and S3 sizes.
Orbea Mountain Bikes:
- Occam Carbon in Small, Medium, and Large.
- Oiz Carbon in Medium and Large
- Rascal in Small, Medium, Large, and XL
- Ranger in Medium and Large
- Rail 29 in Medium and Large